Holiday for children at the 3 star Bio-Guesthouse
Holiday with the family in the heart of nature in Ramsau am Dachstein, near Schladming, Styria
Children’s laughter and a relaxed atmosphere – not uncommon at the 3 star Bio Guesthouse Leit’n Franz. The quiet location near the edge of the forest, well away from busy roads, makes our guesthouse ideal for a holiday with children in summer in Ramsau am Dachstein, near Schladming. Kids can enjoy jumping on the trampoline, splashing in the pool, playing with our little animlas and in winter fun snowball fights and building a snowman.
Large playground, covered swimming pool, petting zoo,…
- Large playing field for romping around and playing games
- Playground with swing, slide, large trampoline, sandpit…
- Covered swimming pool
- Cosy canopy swing in the garden
- Pets’ corner with rabbits, cats and guinea pigs, new: dwarf sheeps
- Children’s playroom with large selection of games, …
- Sports and table tennis room with equipment
- Daily pony and donkey riding on the neighbouring farm
Great activities on the “Ramsauer Kinderberg”
Not far from our guesthouse you’ll find the “Ramsauer Kinderberg” with the 1st Nature and Environment Trail in Austria. Here there’s a exploration station, a forest computer centre and lots of other interesting things for children, such as the “Ramsaurier Miniature Farm” and the Forest Playhouse. The Schladming Dachstein Sommercard entitles you to take part in the varied children’s activity programme.